Caribbean vacation at home: the rings made of coconut and the beautiful macramé technique make The Coco Necklace the perfect statement piece for summer. There is also a tutorial for matching earrings.
- Ebook with all measurements, steps and information in English and German
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- closed rings with a diameter of 4cm (1.5in) depending on the length of the necklace:
for 40cm (16in) 10 rings | for 48cm (19in) 12 rings | for 60cm (24in) 15 rings
- waxed cotton ribbon depending on the length of the necklace:
for 40cm (16in) 4,4m (5yd) | for 48cm (19in) 5,2m (6yd) | for 60cm (24in) 5,8m (6.5yd)
- a magnetic closure
- two connecting rings
- Hot glue or superglue
- a darning needle with a large eye
- if necessary a pair of pliers
Tip: We use for the Coco Necklace rings made from 100% coconut.
You can find the video tutorial for the macramé necklace here.
We love your individual JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you having fun knotting. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.