Winter is once again showing its worst side? With DIY The Stella Scarf you defy any weather! The wool keeps you toasty warm even in the coldest winter.
- Instructions for knitting in English and German with all measurements, steps and information about gauge
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- 10 balls of wool with a weight of 50g/76m
(for tricolor option 2 skeins for the collar and 4 skeins each for the scarf)
- 5mm / US8 knitting needles, 30cm (12in) long
- a divisible zipper in a length of 15cm (6in)
- sewing thread in matching colors and a sewing needle
- a woolen needle with a large eye
Tip: We use for the Stella Scarf wool from 65% virgin wool and 35% alpaca.
You can find the video tutorial for the knitted scarf here.
We love your individual JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as you love to see the fun making process of your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY kits and sewing patterns. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.