Winter is once again showing its worst side? With the DIY Kit for the scarf with collar The Stella Scarf you defy any weather! The 100% natural wool with alpaca share is cuddly soft and keeps you toasty warm even in the coldest winter. Choose from one of three color variations the perfect match to your favorite coat and knit yourself your new companion for the cold season. Everything you need to make this scarf you will find in the DIY Kit. The project is absolutely beginner-friendly.
- high quality wool with alpaca share in the right amount
- knitting needles made of wood for the perfect knitting feeling (deselectable)
- a divisible zipper in the right length
- a darning needle
- a hand sewing needle
- high quality sewing thread in the right quantity
- a sheet with useful hints
- the JULIANA MARTEJEVS fabric label
- a JULIANA MARTEJEVS gold label
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- a pair of fabric / craft scissors
- a tape measure / folding rule / ruler
- wool detergent
You can find the video instructions for the knitting pattern here.
65% virgin wool, 35% alpaca wool
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.
Photographer: Yelizaveta Vlasenko, Model: Sumia Ansari, Make-up artist: Mumtaz Meeran