The Clara Collar is probably the most stylish accessory of the season. With the playful collar you give every outfit that certain extra. Best of all, with the sewing pattern and video tutorial you can easily sew the collar yourself.
- sewing pattern for the collar in German and English (either as paper pattern or as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- ebook with all important information and material list
- Video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- light to medium weight fabric without elastane, e.g. organic cotton poplin or seersucker with a fabric width of at least 138cm (1.5yd): 40cm (0.4yd) (1 or 2 colors)
- Vlieseline, e.g. H180 with a width of at least 90cm (1yd): 40cm (0.45yd)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a seersucker made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton with a weight of 120g/sqm for the Clara Collar.
You can find the video instructions for the pattern here. If you’ve never sewn before, watch our sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY kits and patterns. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.
Photographer: Inken Weber | Model: Gianna Sammartano | Make-up artist: Melina Sprick