The trend accessory beanie hat not only looks super cool, it also keeps you nice and cozy in winter. Did you know that you can sew your own slouchy beanie hat with just 8 seams? The popular beanie hat with a turned-up edge is not only popular with fashion bloggers. No wonder, because a beanie hat looks stylish on almost all head shapes and hair lengths thanks to its wide brim and slouchy size. The easy beanie sewing pattern comes in two sizes and two different lengths for adults.
- beanie sewing pattern for two different lengths in German and English (in sizes XS-XL, either as a paper pattern or as a PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video sewing tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- knitted or jersey fabric, e.g. viscose with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1 1/2yd): XS-XL: 0.6m (3/4yd)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with jersey sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a lightweight knitted fabric made from 50% viscose, 28% polyester and 22% acrylic with a weight of 230g/sqm for The Sophie Beanie.
Size chart for beanie sizes XS-XL
Head circumference XS-M: 50-56cm (20-22in)
Head circumference L-XL: 57-63cm (22-25in)
Use the video sewing instructions to the pattern and sew along step by step with Juliana. If you’ve never sewn before, watch the sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
Check out the FAQs or contact uns! JULIANA MARTEJEVS modern sewing patterns have the highest quality standards. So if something does not meet your expectations, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
Customize your sewing pattern
Want to customize patterns to your body measurements or individual designs? Check out Picknsew® if you are interested in custom sewing patterns.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as we love seeing you have fun making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS sewing projects. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Check out the sewing pattern gallery for the most beautiful #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME-Looks.
Photographer: Yelizaveta Vlasenko, Model: Sumia Ansari, Make-up artist: Mumtaz Meeran