One blouse, two styles, because thanks to its flexible straps you can create two different looks with the pattern for The Judy Blouse.
We love to wear and style garments in different ways. That’s why we came up with changeable straps for the Judy Blouse. Not only can you adjust them to your individual length, but you can decide if you prefer to wear them straight or crossed. Cool, isn’t it?
You want the perfect fit?
There is nothing more frustrating than when a homemade garment ends up fitting poorly. That’s over now! Because when you take the time to sew a garment yourself, you deserve it to be perfect. That’s why our sewing patterns are now also available “Customized to your measurements”. How does it work? Order the option “Customized to your measurements”, measure yourself according to our instructions and enter your current measurements in our form. Our designers then construct your individual pattern. You will receive it within 1 to maximum 2 weeks after filling out the form as paper pattern or digital pattern by email and can start sewing without fear that your garment will not fit in the end as expected.
- sewing pattern for the top in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL or individually to your measurements, either as paper pattern or as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- light fabric without elastane, e.g. organic cotton poplin with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.53yd): XS-XL: 130cm (1.4yd) | XXL-XXXL: 135cm (1.5yd)
- Elastic band, 2.5-3cm (1in) wide: XS: 78cm (31in) | S: 82cm (33in) | M: 86cm (34in) | L: 92cm (36in) | XL: 96cm (38in) | XXL: 104cm (41in) | XXXL: 112cm (44in)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with jersey sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use for the Judy Blouse a light poplin made of 100% cotton with a weight of 120g/sqm.
Size chart for standard sizes XS-XXXL
As always, take a look at our size chart. The key measurement for our Judy Blouse is your chest circumference. Even if your measurement is slightly off, it’s not a problem! The elastic allows for a great fit on all of us! And even if we have feasted well for a day or two, the blouse allows us to feel great. If you have any questions, feel free to email us or contact us live in chat. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
You can find the matching video tutorial here. If you’ve never sewn before, watch our sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite garments as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag#JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.