Comfort and style are mutually exclusive? Not with The Gloria Blouse! You can wear the loosely cut blouse both in everyday life and in the office. The large patch pockets make the modern look of the blouse. Tip: Plain fabrics are super suitable for beginners at the sewing machine. Fabrics with patterns are suitable for advanced students, because here it is important that the individual pattern pieces are cut and sewn correctly, so that the pattern continues.
You want the perfect fit?
There is nothing more frustrating than when a homemade garment ends up fitting poorly. That’s over now! Because when you take the time to sew a garment yourself, you deserve it to be perfect. That’s why our sewing patterns are now also available “Customized to your measurements”. How does it work? Order the sewing pattern “Customized to your measurements”, measure yourself according to our instructions and enter your current measurements in our form. Our designers then construct your individual pattern. You will receive it within 1 to maximum 2 weeks after filling out the form as paper pattern or digital pattern by email and can start sewing without fear that your garment will not fit in the end as expected.
- sewing pattern in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL or customized to your measurements, either as printed sewing pattern or PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- medium-weight fabric without or with very little elastane, e.g. cotton poplin or linen: 195cm for the cropped version (XS-XXXL), 225cm for the hip-length version (XS-XXXL) with a fabric width of at least 138cm (1.5yd)
- Buttons or snaps: 5 for the cropped version, 6 for the hip-length version
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for the fabric thickness and, if necessary, buttonhole sewing foot
Tip: We use a medium weight smocked fabric of 67% cotton, 32% polyester and 1% elastane with a weight of 126g/sqm for the Gloria Blouse.
Find the perfect size for you simply by using our size chart. Measure your chest, waist and hip circumference and check the chart to see which size most closely matches your own measurements. With the blouse pay attention especially to the chest circumference. The blouse is very wide and straight cut, so not every millimeter matters here 🙂
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
You can find the video instructions for the pattern here. If you’ve never sewn before, watch our sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite garments as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag#JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.
Photographer: Yelizaveta Vlasenko, Model: Elena-Noelle Blumenstein, Make Up Artist: Lisa Neubacher