The Vero Dress is made by you from a cotton jersey. The gathered front make the dress a real eye-catcher. You can sew the midi dress in sizes XS-XXXL or individually to your measurements.
You want the perfect fit?
There is nothing more frustrating than when a homemade garment ends up fitting poorly. That’s over now! Because when you take the time to sew a garment yourself, you deserve it to be perfect. That’s why our sewing patterns are now also available “Customized to your measurements”. How does it work? Order the sewing pattern “Customized to your measurements”, measure yourself according to our instructions and enter your current measurements in our form. Our designers then construct your individual pattern. You will receive it within 1 to maximum 2 weeks after filling out the form as paper pattern or digital pattern by email and can start sewing without fear that your garment will not fit in the end as expected.
- Sewing pattern for the dress in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL or individually to your measurements, either as paper pattern or as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- light to medium weight stretch jersey fabric, e.g. organic cotton jersey at a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.5yd): XS-M: 180cm (2yd)| L-XXXL: 240cm (2.6yd)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with jersey sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a medium weight GOTS certified organic cotton jersey made of 95% cotton and 5% elastane weighing 200g/sqm for the Vero Dress.
Which size is the right one? As always, take a look at our size chart. Even if your measurements are slightly different, it’s not a problem! The stretchy fabric allows for a cool and casual fit on all of us!
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
You can find the video instructions for the pattern here. If you’ve never sewn before, watch our sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam. The tutorial is the same as from the Ivy Top and Tia Dress. Only the lengths of the seams differ.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite garments as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag#JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.
Photographer: Yelizaveta Vlasenko, Model: Elena-Noellae Blumenstein, Make-up artist: Lisa Neubacher