Summer, Sun, The Sunny Necklace. Our DIY sunglasses necklace is a colorful eye-catcher with it-piece potential, which is also super practical (this goes to all those who leave their sunglasses somewhere more often than they would like). You’ll find everything you need to make this accessory in your DIY Kit. You don’t need any DIY experience!
- a colorful mixture of pearls put together by us
- 2 rubber loops (suitable for a wide variety of sunglasses)
- 2 small gold colored eyelets
- gold colored chain wire in the right length
- a pair of pliers
- a pair of side cutters/coarse craft scissors
You can find the video tutorial for the sunglasses necklace here.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.