The midi skirt sewing kit, The Willow Skirt, adds zest to your closet with its asymmetrical cut. Through the use of high-quality deadstock materials and the great feminine cut, the skirt is a real eye-catcher, which can be wonderfully combined thanks to midi length in any season. In this sewing kit for an asymmetrical skirt you will find all the materials you need to sew your own midi skirt. You can sew the skirt in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL or XXXL. Which one you sew, you decide when you cut the sewing pattern.
- high quality fabric from virgin wool in the right quantity, which we have rescued from overproduction
- a seam concealed zipper in the matching color
- the sewing pattern to cut out in your selected size
- recycled quality sewing thread in the matching color
- one presser foot for seam-covered zippers (deselectable)
- a JULIANA MARTEJEVS fabric label
- detailed video sewing tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- access to a sewing machine
- two scissors (for paper and fabric)
- a hand sewing needle
Which size is right for you? As always, take a look at our size chart. The crucial measurements for the The Willow skirt are your waist and chest circumference.
|Dimensions in cm
Use the video sewing instructions to the pattern and sew along step by step with Juliana. If you’ve never sewn before, watch the sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
Check out the FAQs or contact uns! JULIANA MARTEJEVS modern sewing patterns have the highest quality standards. So if something does not meet your expectations, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
Customize your sewing pattern
Want to customize patterns to your body measurements or individual designs? Check out Picknsew® if you are interested in custom sewing patterns.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as we love seeing you have fun making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS sewing projects. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Check out the sewing pattern gallery for the most beautiful #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME-Looks.