The asymmetrical skirt The Willow Skirt will add zest to your closet. Through the use of high-quality deadstock materials and the great feminine cut, the skirt is a real eye-catcher, which can be wonderfully combined thanks to midi length in any season. Everything you need to make this DIY garment you will find in the Sewing Kit. You can sew the skirt in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL or XXXL. Which one you sew, you decide when you cut the sewing pattern.
- high quality fabric from virgin wool in the right quantity, which we have rescued from overproduction
- a seam concealed zipper in the matching color
- the sewing pattern to cut out in your selected size
- recycled quality sewing thread in the matching color
- one presser foot for seam-covered zippers (deselectable)
- the JULIANA MARTEJEVS fabric label
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- access to a sewing machine
- two scissors (for paper and fabric)
- a hand sewing needle
Which size is right for you? As always, take a look at our size chart. The crucial measurements for the The Willow skirt are your waist and chest circumference.
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
You can find the video instructions for the pattern here. If you’ve never sewn before, watch our sewing machine basics video tutorial first. There you will learn about the components of a sewing machine and how to sew your first seam.
We love your custom JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you in the fun process of making your JULIANA MARTEJEVS DIY pieces. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.