Make it pop: With our instructions for the statement bag The Poppy Bag you can turn any outfit into a very special eye-catcher. Thanks to the simple knitting technique, you can quickly make your perfect companion for a shiny appearance from a noble satin.
- Instructions for knitting (knitting pattern) for the bag in English and German with all measurements, steps and information about stitch samples.
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- 75m (82yd) satin ribbon with a width of 3.8cm (1.5in), e.g. polyester or silk
- Knitting needles made of wood with a thickness of 15mm (0.6in), 35cm (14in) long
- 2 rings (with place to open) with a diameter of 25mm (1in)
- a pair of snap buttons with a diameter of 15mm (0.6in)
- a woolen needle with a large eye
- sewing thread in matching colors
- two elastic rubber bands
Tip: We use polyester satin ribbons for the Poppy Bag.
You can find the video tutorial for the knitting bag here.
We love your individual JULIANA MARTEJEVS outfits and your creative combinations of your favorite pieces as much as seeing you having fun knotting. For a chance to be featured on our Instagram channel or here, use the hashtag #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME and tag @julianamartejevs_official on your photo.
Here you can view the full photo gallery with your best #JULIANAMARTEJEVSonME looks.